miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2023

Popilush, shapewear

 
Hello dears: Today I will show you items from Popilush. I found this shop few time ago but maybe it is not new for you. I love the dresses that it has, indeed, I love see my body built in shapewear dress , I gained weight in the last years and now it is more difficult for me to find clothes that makes me feel beauty, but I realize that these clothes exist so I will not buy anything that I do not like. I wear more shapewear than before and I feel like I am the same than before with it. I will try to lose weight but now that it is not my priority, I have more things to do with my life. While I gain time to lose weight and I can wear shapewear and do not worry about my weight.
 
 
I posted my favourites dresses, they are my style and I think that you can wear them no matter what is your age, in addiction black always makes you look slimmer. On the other hand, I would like to try a short sleeve thong bodysuit . I am not sure how it will look on me but I feel like to dare with one of them. In Popilush there are plenty of sexy loungewear. Loungewear are casual, comfortable clothes suitables for wearing at home. The word "comfortable" is important for me. I have a stressed style of life except when I am on holidays. I work out, I am a mother, I do chores... so I need comfortable clothes to finish the day without any pain. This brand makes items for people like me, it wants to empowering women of all shapes and sizes, they have items for all of them.

My back is not the best but I would like to feel confident and wear a u plunge strapless backless bodysuit shapewear like the one of the picture. I think that is the time to start trying new things, select the best for everyone, look fabulous, smile and fill of energy. Women all of sizes look good when they are smiling.

 Do you know the shop? Which is your favourite item?

2 comentarios:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every single one <3