lunes, 8 de febrero de 2016

New items and outfits

Romwe looks for a mommy and a daughter





Hello dears! Today I will show you a set that I created some time ago thinking about a young mother and her daughter's outfit. The daughter's outfit could be for a teen but also for everyone that likes it, I love it and I am not a teen sadly. The dress, sweatshirt and pants are available in 4 sizes: S, M, L and XL.

On the other hand I show you the long coat or sweater which I received from Romwe. It is longer than it seems in the picture of the shop but it is well described in the page and the size is right. I love the style of it although I often dress differently. The hooded coat is available in 4 sizes and it is made of cotton. I chose size XL since my size of bra is 90D in Spain, France and Portugal  and 34D in Mexico, UK and USA. I chose right . Ordering in Romwe is easy, there is not problem with the sizes. The coat is warm but not very thick, it is perfect for autumn or spring. Although we are in winter we are having unexpected good weather so I can wear it without problems.
  • Shoulder(cm) :S:40cm,M:41cm,L:42cm,XL:43cm
  • Bust(cm) :S:92cm,M:96cm,L:100cm,XL:104cm
  • Sleeve Length(cm) :S:57cm,M:58cm,L:59cm,XL:60cm
  • Length(cm) :S:99cm,M:100cm,L:101cm,XL:102cm

¡Buenos días! Hoy os enseño primero un collague que está inspirado en una madre joven y en su hija que es quinceañera. La verdad es que me encanta todo lo que os enseño por eso lo he elegido yo. En especial quiero unos pantalones como esos y de hecho he pedido unos similares pero más estilo leggings que espero enseñaros pronto, ya me los he probado y me sientan bien v(⌒o⌒)v♪

Por otra parte os enseño el abrigo - sudadera larga que me pedí en Romwe, me lo imaginaba más corto, pero en la página web están bien las medidas. Abriga un poco más que una sudadera normal pero menos que un abrigo por eso lo recomiendo para primavera u otoño o si el invierno es cálido, cosa que este año está pasando en gran parte de España. Es muy cómodo y no descarto utilizarlo en el futuro como bata para estar en casa, puede quedar muy divertido con el pijama. Las fotos están hechas en días diferentes, en las primeras llevo unos pantalones vaqueros muy oscuros y en las últimas pantalones negros y foulard rosa.


The pictures are taken two different days. In the first picture I am wearing the coat with dark blue jeans and in the second one with black jeans and a pink scarf.

Have a great day!


(。◕‿◕。)

23 comentarios:

  1. Me gusta la sudadera del coláge. Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great outfit:)
    Have a nice week!
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. A MI ME gusta todo!!! Bss preciosa.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. El maxi-vestido es una preciosidad <3
    Y la chaqueta larga es muy chula, te queda genial.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  5. me ha encantado el maxi vestido!!!
    Besos rojos por doquier!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Que lindooo<3

    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. te queda super bien, muy práctico

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Nice items. The dress looks lovely and the Totoro sweatshirt is simply adorable. :)

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Me encanta la sudadera, tiene muchas posibilidades, yo también quiero ver tus cositas de New Chic, nos avisamos bss!!

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every single one <3