is a subscription-based service that delivers the most
premium Japanese snacks and candies to your door monthly. There are
salty, sour and sweet things. You can discover limited edition Japanese treats that
you won't find anywhere else! And they have free shipping worldwide!
There are Small, Regular and Premium, the Premium one includes: 13-17 Full-size Japanese candy and snacks, 1 DIY candy kit (in this case 2), 1 drink and 1 special item. They are quality candies: Authentically Japanese, carefully handpicked, balanced treats and full size treats only. Don't you like Japanese Candy?
Os enseño la caja que he recibido de Tokyo Treat, es muy completa y me ha encantado, me ha gustado que incluyan chucherías de todos los tipos, a mí me gustan todas pero las de chocolate suelen ser mis favoritas.
Hay tres tipos de cajas y siempre los gastos de envío son gratuitos:
- Pequeña que contiene de 5 a 7 productos por 14,99€
- Regular de 8 a 12 productos y uno de ellos DIY por 24,99€
- Premium de 13 a 17 productos con dos kits DIY por 34,99€
Now I will do the unboxing of my cute and tasty box.
You can click in the pictures to make them bigger.
Pokemon was the theme of this box. I received:
- Small book: It has information about Japan and about the products as well.
- Pokemon Chewing Candy: I already knew it and it is delicious. They are 5 pieces of sweet pinapple flavored candy.
- Pokemon Moncolle: an original Pokemon collectible. They are up to 12.
- Pokemon Sticker Matching Chewing Gum: Large piece of chewing gum in flavor of cola. The
wrappings have a special collection game where you can solve a puzzle
with the monster seals you receive.
- Pokemon Wafers:
an awesome milk chocolate filled wafer. Each pack contains one of 58 official collectible Pokemon Stickers. They are delicious, I love them with a cup of coffee. > Pic in my twitter <
- Youkai Watch Soft-served Ice Cream: an accurate vanilla ice cream tasting coating corn puff curls. It has been the first time that I have tasted them and they are delicious and it is a very special flavour. They are my favorite corn puff curls ever.
- Fuku Fuku Tai Chocolate:
an unique snack which consists of a monaka wafer
on the outside and creamy chocolate on the inside. This taiyaki shaped
wafer snack has a satisfying crunch when bitten into. I did not want
to share these with anyone else!
- Amazake: Amazake (甘酒) is a traditional sweet Japanese drink made from fermented
rice, you can see the rice. This drink is usually enjoyed warm, I like that way! It is perfect to have during any holiday celebration! It was the first time that I tasted something similar, Tokyo Treat gave me the opportunity of discovering new things ( ^▽^)
- Winter Premium Pocky: It is one of the tastiest sticks that I have tasted in my life. It melts in your mouth. The sticks are made of velvety chocolate and a satisfying cookie crunch.
- Pokemon Ramune 5 Pack: It comes with 5 different
flavors (Pineapple, Melon, Cola, Soda, and Grape). Each tablet is
round, sweet and tasty, if you place in your mouth the candy will slowly
start to fizzle.
- Youkai Watch Omikuji Seal Snack: This delicious Japanese corn snacks taste extremely light and crispy
with a delightful curry flavor. It was new taste for me and I loved them. To add to the fun, this snack comes
includes a sticker with fortune, you can see mine. They were more than I have showed you in the picture but I had eaten some already.
- Oekaki Kyanland Candy: This fun and yummy DIY Candy Kit allows you to create different adorable
animal shapes from molds. Not only that, you can also get creative and
apply edible paint to them using a spatula. I loved it! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
- Neru Neru Nerune Soda Flavor: This special DIY candy kit has been popular in Japan for over 30 years! Don't miss it! It is yummy and funny.
- Chocolate Ball Peanut: These choco balls are a delicious chocolate coated ball fused with peanuts. It is perfect to bring in your bag, I loved them.
Do you like the box? (*◕‿◕*)