lunes, 2 de marzo de 2015

Obsessed

Sheinside





Purple earrings (on promotion)



There is another nice Sheinside promotion, a lot of products with 40% off, but hurry up, it ends the 5th of March. There is free shipping on orders over 30USD and free express shipping on orders over 99USD.

Os dejo la nueva promoción de Sheinside, hay un 40% de descuento en un montón de productos, pero creo que ésta vez no me pediré nada, sólo quedan dos días y estoy bastante ocupada. Como me suelen gustar un montón de cosas paso un montón de tiempo eligiendo para no pedir demasiado. El envío gratuito a partir de 30 dolares y a partir de 99 el envío express.

http://www.sheinside.com/New-Style-Products-vc-412.html?aff_id=1965
New-Style-Products-Sale!!!!!
40% OFF for the new items!
Seize the chance!
Ends:Mar/5! here: New-Style-Products-Sale!!!!!

26 comentarios:

  1. ¡¡hay cosas muuuy guays!! Besos rojos por doquier!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Cool callage, amazing selection!!!
    Happy March doll!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Enara the dress is so adorable... I bet you would look great in it... very nice xox

    ResponderEliminar
  4. los zapatos y la camisola me encantan, voy a echar un ojo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yo estoy modo ahorro total, no creo que casiga nada!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Tendré que visitarla!

    http://unchicomasenlamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I like that drapey tee shirt and could really use some new clothes :) You are inspiring me to start a little spring shopping :)

    xo Mary Jo

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you very much Mary Jo, your words are very important for me. xoxo

      Eliminar
  9. Thanks for sharing!
    I am following your blog on GFC (google friend connect). Hope you follow back <3

    Sabina
    http://thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com.ar/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm following you back in GFC and I started following you in bloglovin as well. Have a nice day!

      Eliminar
  10. I've ordered from this website before and I love it! Such cute clothes for a good price :)

    lizzyxfresh.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. awesome top! very cute!

    I'm following you now as well via GFC and bloglovin

    xx
    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Pretty dress. Have a beautiful week :)

    ResponderEliminar
  13. always love reading your posts dear! have a great day ahead gorgeous ♥ ♥

    http://contemporaryboy.com

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every single one <3