lunes, 22 de agosto de 2016

Shein wishlist and my favorite suit

My favorite suit




Reloj de pared



Hoy os enseño mi lista de deseos, aunque mis pensamientos están sobre todo concentrados en el traje de chaqueta y shorts de rayas blancas y azules (no tengo ningún traje con shorts y me encantaría tenerlo) y en los salones negros, pero sobre todo del traje, ya que los tacones de los salones pueden ser un poco altos para mí, miden 9,5cm y yo intento ponerme el límite de 9cm porque sino no puedo estar cómoda con ellos. De todos modos para ir como invitada a una boda o a un evento me parecen preciosos.

I do not have any suit with shorts from Shein and I would love to have the one of the collague, it is from Shein and it is available in XS, S, M and L sizes. The material is 100% cotton, it is one of my favorite materials because it lets the body breath. The fabric has not strength. On the other hand the heels are gorgeous, they are not the best for running but you will look like a princess with them if you assist to an event or a wedding, aren't they to die for?

Happiness - Total look from Shein

 
White sneakers




In the second collague you will see my casual choices. White sneakers are a Must Have, so I do have them. The alien grey sweatshirt is trendy, haven't you seen it before? There are more colours available and a longer version. I ordered leggings yesterday, they are always welcome in my wardrobe, they are trendy and super comfortable, I wear them at home, for doing sports and in the street. On the other hand I love the top and shorts suit, it seems to have small coins in the border.

Do you like my selection? Which is your favorite item?

31 comentarios:

  1. Pinstripe is a great print... very classic and it can be worn so many ways... I hope you are doing well Enara xox

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I wanted the suit but maybe it will have to wait, I don't know if I will have in September. I am fine, on holidays, visiting my family. xoxo

      Eliminar
  2. Great selection Dear:) I like the sweatshirt:)
    Have a nice day:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Es precioso, me encanta Enara. Bss

    http://almamodaaldia.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very interesting list <3

    ohladymania.blogspot.com

    .

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great post dear! :)♥
    http://vesnamar.blogspot.rs/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Me flipa la primera combinación! Besazo guapa


    http://www.lookandchic.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Me encanta tu deseo de chaqueta a rayas.

    Besitos

    ResponderEliminar
  8. You have beautiful and very stylish pieces on your wishlist!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. A mi me ha gustado más la segunda combinación y me ha sorprendido porque no es muy de mi estilo.Saludos :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Nice post! Have a lovely Wednesday. :)

    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Bloglovin

    ResponderEliminar
  11. reconozco que he estado tentada por el traje primero, es ideal!!!

    besitos ♥
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Que cosas tan bonitas!
    Besos preciosa,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. ¡Me encanta el traje! Que chulada, esta web tiene prendas muy chulas <3

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Wow, so wonderful!
    P.S Would you like to follow each other? Write about it on my blog.
    Blog: www.glaringwaves.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/glaringwaves

    ResponderEliminar
  15. El traje es super chulo! A principios de los 90 se llevaban mucho los trajes con shorts

    ResponderEliminar
  16. no soy de llevar pantalon corto, y ha sido ver la primera foto el traje de rayas azules y enamorarme

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Es precioso este traje, le sacarías mucho partido.

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every single one <3