lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

My first Tokyo Treat Premium box (January)


TOKYOTREAT is a subscription-based service that delivers the most premium Japanese snacks and candies to your door monthly. There are salty, sour and sweet things. You can discover limited edition Japanese treats that you won't find anywhere else! And they have free shipping worldwide!
There are Small, Regular and Premium, the Premium one includes: 13-17 Full-size Japanese candy and snacks, 1 DIY candy kit (in this case 2), 1 drink and 1 special item. They are quality candies: Authentically Japanese, carefully handpicked, balanced treats and full size treats only. Don't you like Japanese Candy?

Os enseño la caja que he recibido de Tokyo Treat, es muy completa y me ha encantado, me ha gustado que incluyan chucherías de todos los tipos, a mí me gustan todas pero las de chocolate suelen ser mis favoritas.

Hay tres tipos de cajas y siempre los gastos de envío son gratuitos:
- Pequeña que contiene de 5 a 7 productos por 14,99€
- Regular de 8 a 12 productos y uno de ellos DIY por 24,99€
- Premium de 13 a 17 productos con dos kits DIY por 34,99€

Now I will do the unboxing of my cute and tasty box. 

You can click in the pictures to make them bigger.

Pokemon was the theme of this box. I received:
- Small book: It has information about Japan and about the products as well.
- Pokemon Chewing Candy: I already knew it and it is delicious. They are 5 pieces of sweet pinapple flavored candy.
- Pokemon Moncolle: an original Pokemon collectible. They are up to 12.
- Pokemon Sticker Matching Chewing Gum: Large piece of chewing gum in flavor of cola. The wrappings have a special collection game where you can solve a puzzle with the monster seals you receive.
- Pokemon Wafers: an awesome milk chocolate filled wafer. Each pack contains one of 58 official collectible Pokemon Stickers. They are delicious, I love them with a cup of coffee. > Pic in my twitter <

You can get more information about the January box in Tokyo Treat's webpage.


- Youkai Watch Soft-served Ice Cream: an accurate vanilla ice cream tasting coating corn puff curls. It has been the first time that I have tasted them and they are delicious and it is a very special flavour. They are my favorite corn puff curls ever.


- Fuku Fuku Tai Chocolate: an unique snack which consists of a monaka wafer on the outside and creamy chocolate on the inside. This taiyaki shaped wafer snack has a satisfying crunch when bitten into. I did not want to share these with anyone else!


- Amazake: Amazake (甘酒) is a traditional sweet Japanese drink made from fermented rice, you can see the rice. This drink is usually enjoyed warm, I like that way! It is perfect to have during any holiday celebration! It was the first time that I tasted something similar, Tokyo Treat gave me the opportunity of discovering new things ( ^▽^)

Winter Premium Pocky: It is one of the tastiest sticks that I have tasted in my life. It melts in your mouth. The sticks are made of velvety chocolate and a satisfying cookie crunch.


☜(⌒▽⌒)☞


- Pokemon Ramune 5 Pack: It comes with 5 different flavors (Pineapple, Melon, Cola, Soda, and Grape). Each tablet is round, sweet and tasty, if you place in your mouth the candy will slowly start to fizzle.



- Youkai Watch Omikuji Seal Snack: This delicious Japanese corn snacks taste extremely light and crispy with a delightful curry flavor. It was new taste for me and I loved them. To add to the fun, this snack comes includes a sticker with fortune, you can see mine. They were more than I have showed you in the picture but I had eaten some already.


- Oekaki Kyanland Candy: This fun and yummy DIY Candy Kit allows you to create different adorable animal shapes from molds. Not only that, you can also get creative and apply edible paint to them using a spatula. I loved it! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

- Neru Neru Nerune Soda Flavor: This special DIY candy kit has been popular in Japan for over 30 years! Don't miss it! It is yummy and funny.

- Chocolate Ball Peanut: These choco balls are a delicious chocolate coated ball fused with peanuts. It is perfect to bring in your bag, I loved them.

Do you like the box? (*◕‿◕*)

28 comentarios:

  1. Great post and amazing pictures :)...thx for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Se ve todo delicioso, me encanto la caja. Bss

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Looks good. Wonder if there is anything I can eat?

    I do love Japanese food :-D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I think that you could eat candies, the rice drink and corn items but I am not sure, you should read the ingredients, you could check the webpage for it. xoxo

      Eliminar
  4. These items look nice:)
    Have a lovely week!
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. ¡Oh, qué rico todo! Disfrútala. Un besote

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Que chula esta caja me ha enamorado!!besos

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Es una caja super curiosota jeje. A disfrutarla!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Me ha fascinado! !!! Que cositas nos enseñas más chulis. Bss guapísima.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Yo también he recibido esta caja y me parece fantástica. A mi hijo le ha encantado.

    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  10. ¡Qué curiosa! Esta caja me gusta mucho más que otras!!!
    Besos rojos por doquier!!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Madre mía que de cosas, que chula

    ResponderEliminar
  12. I have to admit my dear that I can't remember I have ever tried Japanese candies :) But looks and sounds like it is a try worth and the box is absolutely amazing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Cuantas cosas nuevas y sorprendentes, disfrutala!!!
    Un besazo guapa! !!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Sí que viene super cargada y que rico todo, a mi niña le da un paro jeje

    ResponderEliminar
  15. So wonderful this box kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Cuantos dulces, que rico!! Un besito
    el blog de Sunika

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Yo quiero!!! que buena pinta todo =P con lo golosa que soy yo jejeje.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every single one <3