miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2015

ZNU VIP and blouse

My favorites



I hope you like the blouse I ordered from Znu, I chose it between the 3 free items that I could chose being a VIP, they were a long sleeve t-shirt, a dress and this blouse. I loved the three things but I chose the blouse because I didn't have a stripped one. I choose M size and it fits me perfectly. I am 1.60m tall, if you are taller than me I recommend you a bigger size, they are S, M, L and XL sizes available. The measurement of M size is: Bust: 100cm Shoulder: 38cm Lenght: 67cm. The material is cotton.

Do you have a similar one?


I recomend you to join ZNU VIP to enjoy these privileges !
①Get everything with special price.
②Get one free clothing monthly.(FREE shipping)
③Earn extra money when finish invitation.
④Free express delivery for order over US$30.
⑤Get special gift on your birthday.

How to be znu VIP ?
Step1: Register on znu.com
Step2: Click VIP center on the bottom of page
Step3: Complete purchase membership packages


Espero que os guste mi camisa de algodón que he recibido de Znu, es una colaboración, les pedí que me enviaran el producto antes de publicar nada, porque algunas veces no estoy tenido experiencias totalmente satisfactorias con algunas empresas. En este caso ha llegado lo que pedí perfectamente y la empresa de envío ha sido Correos que en mi zona funciona bien. Me pedí una talla M, está disponible en 4 tallas: S, M, L y XL. En mi caso parece estar hecha a medida para mí y la calidad es buena :) Si soys más altas de 1,60m os va a quedar corta de mangas.


Have you started Christmas shopping? Znu's VIP is not a bad option.

23 comentarios:

  1. Nice looks good on you. Great photos :-D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Enara, I like the cute striped blouse... it looks great on you xox ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like this look and I'm looking forward to wear a similar look in summer :)
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Es muy mona la camisa, enhorabuena por el proyecto de los zapatos, a mi y a mi amiga Inma no nos eligieron, ya te iré viendo, besos!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Una blusa perecta para cualquier ocasion y multitud de looks!!besos

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The blouse is so pretty
    You look awesome

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Me encanta el primer look
    Precioso
    www.checarina25.blogspot.com
    Besitos guapa

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi Enara!
    loved the inspirational outfit! very classy!
    kisses and wish you a lovely week ahead!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. te queda muy bonita y con unos vaqueros azules tiene que quedar genial, un besazo

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every single one <3