lunes, 29 de febrero de 2016

A cute coat with sexy leggings


If I have to say the true, I feel super nice with this outfit, I feel cute and sexy at the same time. Do you agree? Both items are from Romwe, I always find a lot of things that I like in that shop and they have the best service.
The leggings are shipped in 24 hrs. and they have an unbeatable price, US $9.89! The fabric has stretch, I couldn't wear them otherwise. I usually wear a L size but these ones are one size, they can fit to people with different sizes. They are vinyl leggings made of polyester. They have very good quality and the fabric seems strong. They should last long.
  • Length(cm) :90cm
  • Hip Size(cm) :70-100cm
  • Waist(cm) :54-80cm
 


 \(*^▽^*)/


This cute coat is has a tassel in the hood, I love it and I have found this kind of coat only in Romwe. The coat has only one bottom but it is enough to keep you warm in autumn, spring and winter. Anyway if it is very cold I recommend you this kind of coat. It is the one I showed you in this post and it is available in several colours. It is a Must Have for me. They have different styles and I like to change coats a lot.

As you can see today's coat is very chic and cute, you can wear it to go out with friends, to go to the school, to go to work etc., even to go to an event. I love the pattern and the colour (apricot, brown). The material is woolen polyester, it is a well made coat. I chose M size and it suits me perfectly.
  • Sleeve Length(cm) :M:57cm,L:58cm
  • Length(cm) :M:85cm,L:86cm
  • Size available :M,L
  • Shoulder(cm) :M:40cm, L:41cm
  • Bust(cm) :M:100cm,L:104cm

Hoy os enseño un abrigo y unos leggings de Romwe, ambos de buena calidad y a un buen precio. Los pedidos de Romwe siempre me llegan rápido por Correos Express, tienen un almacén en Europa si no me equivoco. Elegí una talla M para el abrigo y los leggings eran talla única. La talla de abrigo correspondería a una M española y los leggings creo que podrían entrar desde una tall 32 hasta una 40. Yo uso una 38-40 y me quedan bien pero tampoco me sobra nada. Ambas prendas me quedan perfectas. El abrigo abriga pero tampoco demasiado porque no tiene relleno por dentro, lo recomiendo para otoño, primavera e invierno pero en invierno que sean días que no nieve o con temperaturas superiores a los 5ºC.


¿Os han gustado mis compras?

Besitos

20 comentarios:

  1. Una ropa muy chula!! Aunque yo las bailarinas las reservo para entretiempo, solo verte me entra un frío en los pies que no veas jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Super cute and comfy look. I really love the pants. xx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Y tan sexy!! Me encanta el efecto de los leggins. Un beso!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Los leggins te quedan de 10 y el abrigo también es muy bonito, besos!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Me miras con buenos ojos :)
      Muchas gracias guapísima <3

      Eliminar
  5. Quiero unos leggins de este estilo!
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  6. <me encantannnn, te quedan fenomenal, no tengo yo cuerpo para ellos, pero me chiflan

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Que chulo el abrigo, me encanta y te sienta genial.
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  8. the skin effect of the pants I really like

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Precioso look. Me encantan esos leggings. Un besote

    ResponderEliminar
  10. you are looking stunning dear
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Perfect outfit ! Your coat is beautiful and I really love your leggings. Kisses :)

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Tengo unos legging así de vinilo y me encantan porque aparte de cómodos, combinan con todo!

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every single one <3