martes, 28 de junio de 2016

Sneakers, socks and bib


Today I will show you the new things that I received, I couldn't wait to wear them. The sneakers, socks and bibs are from Dresslink but I didn't wear the bibs :P

Espero que os gusten las cosas que me he pedido en Dresslink, una zapatillas de deporte "super molonas", unos calcetines de media muy originales y resistentes y unos baberos super bonitos para regalar.



I think these shoes are super cute, that is because I ordered them, they are vey good quality, they are stronger than they seem. They are made of cotton, lace and mesh. There are 6 colours available: White, Light Purple, Light Pink, Khaki, Light Blue and Black. The socks opening is 15-28cm/5.9-10.9inch (Elastic). The socks length: 22.5-26cm/8.8-10.1inch (Elastic). They are creative and comfortable, you can use them everyday.


These cotton blend bibs are available in several prints, my favorites are the ones that I chose and you see in the pictures. They can be used as baby bib and burp tissue. They have triangle shape. The size (L x W) is: 43 x 21.5cm/16.8 x 8.4'' (Approx). They will be for my cousin. The mother will be surprised because of the good quality of them, they have double layer. I think that they might be a very cute gift for people who have children..




These cool sneakers were abailable in grey (mines), black and blue colours, but right now only the grey colour is available. I ordered one bigger size and they fit me perfectly, I recommend to order one size bigger in Dresslink shoes. I love the design of these sneakers and the quality of them is not bad. They are comfortable and the heel is 4cm high that is good for me because I am short.

Are you on holidays? Do you have any plan for this summer?

32 comentarios:

  1. Ohhh, me encantan las deportivas!!1

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me encantan las zapatillas!!!!!


    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Those socks are so cute! Love the sneakers too.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Que monas las deportivas, me encantan!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Gracias, guapa :D

    Me encantan tus sneakers! Son muy deportvos :D

    NEW DECOR POST | Modern Room Decor.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  6. No me ha terminado de convencer la moda de las zapatillas, aunque me parece ideal para ganar en comodidad jejeje. Un besito

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hmmmm what a colorful sneakres!

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Pero que monas esas deportivas!! Un besito
    el blog de Sunika

    ResponderEliminar
  9. que chulas las deportivas, me encantan!!!! un besote enorme preciosa :)

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Que chulis son, me encantan, sabes las proximas que compré seran así, chulisimas¡

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Pretty socks and very attractive shoes.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Las zapatillas son una monada!!besos

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Muy chulas las sneakers!

    http://www.trendsgalleryblog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. You got really cool new things! The sneakers are definitely my favs!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Hola, me encanta las deportivas son super originales y perfectas para regalar.
    Un beso.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Son Chulisimas, bss guapísima.

    http://almamodaaldia.com

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Cute! I love the Sneaker :)

    kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Enara, I love the bright sneakers... I have orange ones... I am looking for green ones next time xox

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Me gustan mucho, el detalle de tantos colores queda estupendo!
    Espero tu opinión en mi último post, besitos!

    ResponderEliminar
  20. These are so cute and colourful :-D

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Hola, tantos colores como que no es para mí. De todas formas se ven bien. Un saludo.

    ResponderEliminar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate every single one <3